Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It Was A Hit!

My hair dryer was a victim of a MOB (aka Majorly Overworked Blowdryers) hit this morning. To its credit, it went out in a blaze of glory - firing at every outlet in my bathroom and bedroom before giving in to the MOB's demand: early retirement. After all these years, being overheated and under-rewarded for its 'mane'aculous accomplishments and loyalty, it finally blew its last blow...and unfortunately, what a blow to my ego it was. I actually had to sit in front of a fan to attempt to dry this blonde mop and then, had to venture out in public looking like a wet dog, or should I say rat? Hmmm....
I guess humiliation, not to mention pneumonia, are the least of my worries because I have this gut feeling that today was just the beginning. First the hair dryer; tomorrow, the curling iron gets whacked. It's already showing weakness and in organized hair care, weakness just doesn't curl it.

LMN

No comments: